Friday, August 27, 2010

?

So I am super motivated to finally learn how to play the guitar. There is nothing that I want more than to be able to strum a tune and sing along. I have watched so many people play and as easy as it looks, it is SO extremely difficult. I am not going to give up - I am giving myself until the end of year to accomplish this goal..

However, I have a small teeny tiny problem. How the heck do I tune this thing? I messed it up so bad today trying to tune it, that I have absolutely no clue how to fix it :( oh guitar playing friends, please help! I can't practice with an extremely out of tune guitar.. It sounds so incredibly horrid that my ears hurt after I played a few strings. Haha, I'm silly - I know.


I am excited about college football season.. This is my favorite tine of the year. The weather improves and my most favorite sports begin. Since Texas doesn't have a defined team as in the past few years, there is an edge of excitement about the unpredictable. Love it.

Speaking of unpredictable - These past few months have been absolutely crazy. I've had the strangest interactions and converstions with multiple people Who I would qualify as "random." It all has to be part of a larger picture - a message - but I can not decipher it. At least not yet.

I strive to be a free spirit each day when I walk out the front door. It's so liberating to not care and just do what your mind wants to do in that snapshot of a moment. Is it better to be guarded, calculated, and thought out OR better to be free and liberates?

There is not a right answer to that rhetorical question - as to me it appears to be entirely situational.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Sonali, I agree with your "entirely situational" comment. Being either one way or the other with no ability to adapt to the situation often times gets free spirits into trouble and keeps more guarded, calculated people from really experiencing life. I think having that balance is important.

    Keith

    ReplyDelete